Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Monday, January 4, 2016
- December 30th, 2015: For today's #haskell problem we convert valid airport IATA codes to ints and back http://lpaste.net/9126537884587786240 And a Happy New Year solution: http://lpaste.net/2748656525433110528 Safe travels should you be Haskelling by air!
- December 28th, 2015: So, remember ADVENT? What happens when your INV becomes full? Today's #haskell problem looks at that http://lpaste.net/5153847668711096320
- December 23rd, 2015: Warm and fuzzy December, so we have a warm and fuzzy #haskell problem for today http://lpaste.net/6855091060834566144
- December 21st, 2015: For today's #haskell problem we are to deduce stock splits using LOGIC and SCIENCE http://lpaste.net/7920293407518359552
- December 18th, 2015: Today's #haskell problem... 'may' be thematic with that 'Star ...' what was the name of that movie? http://lpaste.net/7186856307830292480 Gosh! Star ... something! eh, whatevs: just let the Wookie win (always the best policy) http://lpaste.net/4229765238565634048
- December 17th, 2015: For today's #haskell problem we look at reporting out periodically on an investment and, BONUS! charting it! http://lpaste.net/638111979885559808 And we've charted our AAPL investment growth, too! http://lpaste.net/5472780506909114368
- December 16th, 2015: For (coming onto) today's #haskell problem we demask the masked data to unmaskify it, yo! http://lpaste.net/3793517022239784960 And then the solution unmasked that masked data! (that's convenient.) http://lpaste.net/5286190256939335680
- December 15th, 2015: So yesterday we masked some rows, but what happened to the masking dictionary? Today's #haskell problem we save it http://lpaste.net/7703498271758483456 Ah! So that's where that cipher went! http://lpaste.net/2548817005729808384
- December 14th, 2015: We look at a way of masking data for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/4428582328419221504 And the solution gives us some lovely masked rows http://lpaste.net/7169250386480463872
- December 11th, 2015: Today's #haskell problem asks: WHAT DOES THE TRANSFORMED JSON SAY! http://lpaste.net/5253460432890363904 (okay, that was weaksauce)
- December 10th, 2015: For today's #Haskell problem we try to find relevancy in our daily lives http://lpaste.net/4994238781251911680 ...well, in #JSON, which is the same thing.
- December 9th, 2015: Today's #haskell problem asks you to read in some rows of #JSON http://lpaste.net/3949063995918385152 We'll be looking into this data set through the week "Watcha readin'?" "JSON." "Cool! ... No, ... wait." http://lpaste.net/218583096285462528
- December 8th, 2015: My main man, magic Mike (m^5 to his friends) said: "You're doing it wrong."Do it right for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/6186236014281883648 A first stab at the solution, not taking into account splits, is posted at http://lpaste.net/6854975053767901184 And the split-adjusted solution here: http://lpaste.net/2656933684896071680 ~3700%-gain. It's time for me to sing the "You're the Top"-song to @MacNN_Mike
- December 7th, 2015: In today's #haskell problem we cry «On y va!» and have at it! http://lpaste.net/5243343693259210752 En garde, you pesky investment problem, you! The solution shows Dr. Evil does NOT get ONE MILLION DOLLARS! http://lpaste.net/177540921380831232 Nor piranhas with laser beams on their heads, either.
- December 4th, 2015: We write a web-proxy to help out poor, little Ajax go cross domain for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/5120963316033781760
- December 3rd, 2015: We meet the Ip-man for today's #haskell problem. Hiya! http://lpaste.net/8926203451507998720 Today's solution shares a little-known fact http://lpaste.net/5525895581479731200 AND ALSO uses <$> as well! Is there a weekly limit on these thingies?
- December 2nd, 2015: Synthetic data generation for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/4208367754446635008 NOT ONLY did we write a Synthetic data generator in a day http://lpaste.net/6059310371951345664 but we learned all 50 states AND used <$> and <*> – BONUS!
- December 1st, 2015: In today's #haskell problem, we see @geophf lose his cool. http://lpaste.net/6645397898311761920 No... wait... That's not news now, is it. (RID analysis). Unwordin' down-low on the arrr-eye-dee, LIKE A GANGSTA! http://lpaste.net/7371239202307964928