- August 22nd, 2018: For Wednesday's #haskell problem we query a directory and massage some JSON: all in a day's work. Wednesday's #haskell solution: Processing JSONs ... LIKE A BOSS!
- August 20th, 2018: For Monday's #haskell problem we distill UUIDs encoded in news media URLs. Monday's #haskell solution uses the break function FTW!
- August 16th, 2018: For Thursday's #haskell problem we have Zipf's Law and words-in-sentences: a [The Current Year] analysis.
- August 15th, 2018: For Wednesday's #haskell problem, we look at the 5000 most frequently used English words and do a bit of analysis. Wednesday's #haskell solution gets us the top 5000 English language words and their counts.
- August 3rd, 2018: For Friday's #haskell problem we ingest JSON to discover its structure.