- March 14th, 2018: Wednesday #haskell problem I am thinking about sumaSumasCuadradosDivisores from the Haskell community via @Jose_A_Alonso
- March 12th, 2018: Monday's #haskell problem is Improving Tarski's logic language with curried functions.
- March 8th, 2018: For Thursday's #haskell problem, thanks to @wtfunctional, we'll play with Other People's Code! ... and Mandelbrot sets.
- March 6th, 2018: Tuesday's #haskell exercise asks the eternal question: "Are you my mom?"... and also looks at curried functions in a logic framework... which is nice. Last Tuesday's #haskell solution ended in pathos: I know 'momOf', but I cannot answer, 'are you my mom?' Can you not feel the sads?
- March 5th, 2018: Monday's #haskell problem is a little "Introduction to Logic" by Tarski to start our week of right. I went a little 'forall' in the #haskell solution today. Sorry. #notsorry