- May 29th, 2015: The President of the United States wants YOU to solve today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/5394990454380953600 Super-secret decoder ring sez: http://lpaste.net/4232036193933459456
- May 28th, 2015: So, you got the for-loop down. Good. Now: how about the 'no'-loop. HUH? http://lpaste.net/419764621470072832 Ceci n'est pas un for-loop http://lpaste.net/4585222543073345536
- May 27th, 2015: For today's #haskell problem we look at Haskell by Example and bow before the mighty for-loop! http://lpaste.net/188189811754926080 The for-loop solution. I count even. http://lpaste.net/3919145189309939712 *groans
- May 26th, 2015: TMI! So how to distinguish the stand-outs from the noise? Standard deviations FTW! http://lpaste.net/7326574484482162688 for today's #haskell problem. First rule: don't lose! http://lpaste.net/5153008470756163584
- May 25th, 2015: We look at monad transformers to help in logging http://lpaste.net/8301304912738779136 for today's #haskell problem. Ooh! What does the log say? (that foxy log!) http://lpaste.net/109687 Ooh! Ouch! Bad investment strategy! Onto the next strategy!
- May 22nd, 2015: Tomorrow's another day for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/8939124091818868736 #trading Huh! http://lpaste.net/5738095651988701184 we get very similar returns as from previously essayed. Well, now we are confident of a more accurate model.
- May 21st, 2015: For today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/1900634933852897280 we talk of categories (not 'The'), so we need a cat-pic: LOLIs 'parfait' a Category? http://lpaste.net/3432870087273480192 … If so, I would eat categories every day!
- May 20th, 2015: Let's view a graph as, well, a #neo4j-graph for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/8344081425502306304 Ooh! Pretty Graph(ic)s! http://lpaste.net/621084277097889792
- May 19th, 2015: "Lemme put that on my calendar," sez the trader http://lpaste.net/7002659561530195968 for today's #haskell problem So ... next Monday, is that a #trading day? #inquiringmindswanttoknow http://lpaste.net/729791673181143040
- May 18th, 2015: So, what, precisely, does a bajillion clams look like? We find out by doing today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/3228618210228043776 #trading #clams Were those cherry clams? No: apple http://lpaste.net/6731000367502327808
- May 15th, 2015: We learn that π is a Π-type in today's #haskell problem of co-constants http://lpaste.net/2567253109898215424 (#typehumour) 'I' like how Id is the I-combinator http://lpaste.net/7574047523665346560
- May 14th, 2015: Today's #haskell problem brings out the statistician in you that you didn't know you had. Hello, Standard Deviations! http://lpaste.net/3520547034257948672 Wow, rational roots? Sure, why not? And: 'σ'? ... so cute! http://lpaste.net/8056787266321776640
- May 13th, 2015: Today's #haskell problem teaches us that variables ... AREN'T! http://lpaste.net/7856430804354727936 Well, if variables aren't, then they certainly do. Except in Haskell – A solution to this problem is posted at http://lpaste.net/767712970229678080
- May 12th, 2015: For Today's #haskell problem we look at values and their types, but NOT types and their values, please! http://lpaste.net/7773498464792477696 *glares* taf, tof, tiff, tough solution today http://lpaste.net/7739074628332552192
- May 11th, 2015: Hello, world! Haskell-style! http://lpaste.net/7162836591558262784 -- A solution to this 'Hello, world!'-problem is posted at http://lotz84.github.io/haskellbyexample/ex/hello-world
- Octo de Mayo, 2015: Strings not enumerable in Haskell? Balderdash! Today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/7204216668719939584 Today we produce not only one, but two solutions to the enumerable-strings problem http://lpaste.net/5041390572904906752 #haskell
- Septo de Mayo, 2015: When all your Haskell documentation is gone, whom do you call? The web crawler, SpiderGwen! to the rescue! http://lpaste.net/4022946512970448896 We CURL the HTML-parsing solution at http://lpaste.net/6475977888209305600
- Sexo de Mayonnaise, 2015: @BenVitale Offers us a multi-basal ('basel'? 'basil'?) palindromic number-puzzle for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/858675562900619264
- Cinco de Mayo, 2015: May the #maths be with you. Always. http://lpaste.net/8062431866961002496 Today's #haskell problem, we learn that 5 is the 6th number. Happy Cinco de Mayo! Pattern-matching, by any other name, would still smell as sweet #lolsweet http://lpaste.net/7419804910079705088 A solution to today's #haskell problem.
- May 4th, 2015: "There is no trie, my young apprentice!" Today's #haskell problem proves Master Yoda wrong. FINALLY! http://lpaste.net/179758090873208832 So ... I 'trie'd ... *GROAN!* http://lpaste.net/5961897275272724480 A solution to today's 'trie'ing #haskell problem
- May 1st, 2015: (Coming up to) Today's #haskell problem is 'slightly' more challenging than yesterday's problem (forall, anyone?) http://lpaste.net/1400137464227561472 Existential Quantification, For(all) The Win! http://lpaste.net/4400237442641166336
Friday, June 5, 2015
May 2015 1HaskellADay problems and solutions