- April 30th, 2015: "SHOW ME DA MONAY!" http://lpaste.net/3352992723589136384 for today's #haskell problem
- April 29th, 2015: We take stock of the Stochastic Oscillator http://lpaste.net/8447434917217828864 for today's #haskell problem #trading We are so partially stoched for a partial solution for the Stochastic Oscillator http://lpaste.net/4307607333212520448
- April 28th, 2015: Today's #haskell puzzle as a ken-ken solver http://lpaste.net/6211501623257071616 a solution (beyond my ... ken) is defined at http://lpaste.net/929006498481176576
- April 27th, 2015: Rainy days and Mondays do not stop the mail, nor today's #haskell problem! http://lpaste.net/6468251516921708544 The solution posted at http://lpaste.net/6973841984536444928 … shows us view-patterns and how to spell the word 'intercalate'.
- April 24th, 2015: Bidirectionally (map) yours! for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/1645129197724631040 A solution to this problem is posted at http://lpaste.net/540860373977268224
- April 23rd, 2015: Today's #haskell problem looks impossible! http://lpaste.net/6861042906254278656 So this looks like this is a job for ... KIM POSSIBLE! YAY! @sheshanaag offers a solution at http://lpaste.net/131309 .
- April 22nd, 2015: "I need tea." #BritishProblems "I need clean data" #EveryonesPipeDream "Deletia" today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/2343021306984792064 Deletia solution? Solution deleted? Here ya go! http://lpaste.net/5973874852434542592
- April 21st, 2015: In which we learn about Tag-categories, and then Levenshtein distances between them http://lpaste.net/2118427670256549888 for today's #haskell problem Okay, wait: is it a group of categories or a category of groups? me confused! A solution to today's #haskell at http://lpaste.net/8855539857825464320
- April 20th, 2015: Today we can't see the forest for the trees, so let's change that http://lpaste.net/3949027037724803072 A solution to our first day in the tag-forest http://lpaste.net/4634897048192155648 ... make sure you're marking your trail with breadcrumbs!
- April 17th, 2015: No. Wait. You wanted line breaks with that, too? Well, why didn't you say so in the first place? http://lpaste.net/8638783844922687488 Have some curry with a line-breaky solution at http://lpaste.net/8752969226978852864
- April 16th, 2015: "more then." #okaythen Sry, not sry, but here's today's #haskell problem: http://lpaste.net/6680706931826360320 I can't even. lolz. rofl. lmao. whatevs. And a big-ole-blob-o-words is given as the solution http://lpaste.net/2810223588836114432 for today's #haskell problem. It ain't pretty, but... there it is
- April 15th, 2015: Poseidon's trident or Andrew's Pitchfork analysis, if you prefer, for today's #haskell problem http://lpaste.net/5072355173985157120
- April 14th, 2015: Refining the SMA-trend-ride http://lpaste.net/3856617311658049536 for today's #haskell problem. Trending and throttling doesn't ... quite get us there, but ... solution: http://lpaste.net/9223292936442085376
- April 13th, 2015: In today's #haskell problem we learn zombies are comonadic, and like eating SMA-brains. http://lpaste.net/8924989388807471104 Yeah. That. Hold the zombies, please! (Or: when $40k net profit is not enough by half!) http://lpaste.net/955577567060951040
- April 10th, 2015: Today's #haskell problem delivered with much GRAVITAS, boils down to: don't be a dumb@$$ when investing http://lpaste.net/5255378926062010368 #KeepinItReal The SMA-advisor is REALLY chatty, but how good is it? TBD, but here's a very simple advisor: http://lpaste.net/109712 Backtesting for this strategy is posted at http://lpaste.net/109687 (or: how a not so good buy/sell strategy give you not so good results!)
- April 9th, 2015: A bit of analysis of historical stock data http://lpaste.net/6960188425236381696 for today's #haskell problem A solution to the SMA-analyses part is posted at http://lpaste.net/3427480809555099648
- April 8th, 2015: MOAR! MOAR! You clamor for MOAR real-world #haskell problems, and how can I say no? http://lpaste.net/5198207211930648576 Downloading stock screens Hint: get the screens from a web service; look at, e.g.: https://code.google.com/p/yahoo-finance-managed/wiki/YahooFinanceAPIs A 'foldrM'-solution to this problem is posted at http://lpaste.net/2729747257602605056
- April 7th, 2015: Looking at a bit of real-world #haskell for today's stock (kinda-)screen-scraping problem at http://lpaste.net/5737110678548774912 Hint: perhaps you'd like to solve this problem using tagsoup? https://hackage.haskell.org/package/tagsoup *GASP* You mean ... it actually ... works? http://lpaste.net/1209131365107236864 A MonadWriter-y tagsoup-y Monoidial-MultiMap-y solution
- April 6th, 2015: What do three men teaching all of high school make, beside today's #haskell problem? http://lpaste.net/667230964799242240 Tired men, of course! Thanks, George Boole! Three Men and a High School, SOLVED! http://lpaste.net/7942804585247145984
- April 3rd, 2015: reverseR that list like a Viking! Rrrrr! for today's problem http://lpaste.net/8513906085948555264 … #haskell Totes cheated to get you the solution http://lpaste.net/1880031563417124864 used a library that I wrote, so, like, yeah, totes cheated! ;)
- April 2nd, 2015: We're breaking new ground for today's #haskell problem: let's reverse lists... relationally. And tag-type some values http://lpaste.net/389291192849793024 After several fits and starts @geophf learns how to reverse a list... relationally http://lpaste.net/7875722904095162368 and can count to the nr 5, as well
- April 1st, 2015: Take a drink of today's #haskell problem: love potion nr9 http://lpaste.net/435384893539614720 because, after all: all we need is love, la-di-dah-di-da! A solution can be found au shaque d'amour posted at http://lpaste.net/6859866252718899200
Thursday, April 30, 2015
April 2015 1HaskellADay Problems and Solutions