- What is a Graph? from neo4j.com
- Regressive Imagery Dictionary-as-Graph (yours truly)
- Goats (because reasons)
- grapheneDB.com (DaaS)
- linkurio.us / d3js.org
- Daily Haskell problem; sometimes Graph (Theory)-related
- Yeah, links to themselves. Yeah.
- Amino Acid CODON table
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Graphing with Goats
Slides, presented comme ça! Links at the end. Presentation posted on youtube of the meetup.
3 (I am known for teh kittehs)
4 (graphs-я-borin' is another talk I gave at SanFran GraphConnect 2015)
5. The Beach (not Plastic)
8. ACID means something very important to DBMSes(eses)(eses)
(geddit? links to linkurio.us? geddit?)
11. "sed-butt, sed-butt, sed-butt" my daughters chant around the house all day
12. Social Media
13. The Markets
14. The Markets (again) / Managing Complexity
15. Search / (Fraud) Detection
16. Scoping / (Requirements) Analysis
18. Errybody say: "YAAAAAAYYYYYY!"
19. Links, en-text-ified: