Saturday, August 2, 2008

Apologies for late Spring cleaning

It was pointed out to me that the colour cyan is difficult to read against a white background; my syntax highlighter outputs Haskell keywords as cyan, so I understand that reading the code here can be bothersome. So, I'm in the process of converting the cyan to a darker colour (which first involved me converting every <font color='cyan'> to <font color='#00c8c8'>, but then, part way through that process, I moved all font metadata to the stylesheet and now simply mark code, keywords and data types with appropriate metadata tags).

A bit of a long-winded apology for what you may see as several (and repeated) repostings from this blog.

1 comment:

Twan van Laarhoven said...

The Planet Haskell stylesheet (http://planet.haskell.org/planet.css) defines several classes for syntax highlighting. If you use those your code will also be correctly highlighted when read from there.